D&D 5E Greyhawk is the official setting for Ghosts of Saltmarsh

doctorbadwolf

Heretic of The Seventh Circle
I understand you feel lowkey13 could have “chosen….wisely” but instead chose to be devilish about it. It may seem he was saying “I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass... and I'm all out of bubblegum." But you know, “The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist," so I am going to deny he’s being devilish and suggest he was just doing the ole, “I aim to misbehave” thing.

I felt your reaction was a bit over the top. It sounded like you were going all, "Ho-ho-ho. Now I have a machine gun," and considering taking off and nuking the site from orbit as “it’s the only way to be sure.” And under those circumstances, "Good. Bad. I'm the guy with the gun." Or maybe “I’m your Huckleberry,” I remain unsure. But I am going to try to set things right.

It’s not "Inconceivable” that he was trying proclaim “Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries," but really I think lowkeys reference was “mostly harmless.” But if you disagree perhaps "The only winning move is not to play."

none of that even comes close, tbh.

Most of of those sentences don’t even make sense, as well, so I wouldn’t congratulate yourself too much!

Mistwell

Crusty Old Meatwad (he/him)
none of that even comes close, tbh.

Most of of those sentences don’t even make sense, as well, so I wouldn’t congratulate yourself too much!

Oh. I'm sorry. I thought you enjoyed the fruits of a fully functioning sense of humor. My bad, I apologize. I'll try to keep in mind your humorless nature in the future.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases