• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Grim Tales] Slavelords Of Cydonia [full]

nakia

First Post
I'm still here as well, although I'll be out for the next week. I'm going to New Orelans to help my dad's church do some rebuilding work. Doubt I can get to the internet there, but I'll be back on the 11th.

Hope everyone is having a good summer.

Old One

First Post
Wulf Ratbane said:
How bout Old One?

And Rodrigo? (I actually haven't heard from Rodrigo in about a month...)

Who? Me?

I am still here...although I have been pretty scarce since the "Big Crash of '06"...

It completely wiped out my PbP game, but I am definitely up for a restart if you are willing and able...

~ OO

Wulf Ratbane

Adventurer
Yes, we're on.

And I'm going to use Rodrigo's absence to do something that I wasn't sure if I wanted to do-- split the party.

In a PnP game, of course, that would be suicide, but I think it can work in PbB. I just have to be careful to keep everyone on the same timeline.

And ultimately, I think it might be a very interesting twist-- a lot more literary, at any rate.

If and when Rodrigo shows up, I am sure the rest of you will feel the impact of the Trickster slipping away to do his thing.

Fenris

Adventurer
Sounds very cool. I can't wait to see what you have cooked up for us.

EDIT: Loved it.

Wulf Ratbane said:
In celebration of our collective return, how's about we level everybody up to 6th?
Huzzah!

Last edited:

Fenris

Adventurer
John Haskins Level 6 update

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

John Haskins – Level 6
Charismatic 3/ Tough 3
Mentor 6
STR: 12 DEX: 14 CON: 15 INT: 10 WIS: 8 CHA: 15
HP : 46 Action Points : 8 Reputation: 3
BAB : +3
AC : 15 (+3 Def, +2 Dex)
Fort: +8 Ref: +7 Will: +5
Level 6 Feat : Frightful Presence
Tough Level 3 Talent: Harm's Way
Skills (on;y changes noted)
Gather Information +7 (5 ranks)
Intimidate +13 (9 ranks)

Last edited:

Wulf Ratbane

Adventurer
I would like to mention for everyone (especially those that don't have Mythic Heroes) that at 6th level, you have the opportunity to change archetypes (within a couple of choices).

Anybody that thinks they might like to do that should let me know here so we can discuss it.

BryonD

Hero
Joshua Update

Good to be back Wulf!!

Joshua Level 6 - Fast 2 Dedicated 4
AP: 8
HP: 29 Massive: 13
BAB: 4
AC: 19 (+2 Dex, +7 Class)
Saves: Fort:+4 Ref:+5 Will:+5
New Feats: Ded4) Imp Damage Threshold 6)Great Fort
Skills
Diplomacy: +14 (add 2 ranks and +1 from Empathy)
Handle Animal: +12 (+1 from Empathy)
Sense Motive: +14 (add 2 ranks and +1 from Empathy)
Spot: +10 (add 1 rank)
Survival: +18 (add 1 rank)

Last edited:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads