• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Grond the Mighty (aka, my girlfriend's art thread)

Restill Habb

First Post
Hi. :)

I'm the "girlfriend" Howdy's referring to. I just wanted to say thanks for the support - I love to draw, but I've really been concentrating on medieval/sci-fi art since high school. LOVE drawing D&D stuff.

I'm posting now because if any of you want me to draw something for you, let me know. I need to keep this up, or else I'm going to be miserable in another month without having updated my art page. :p

(BTW, if somebody here mentioned my name in the Wizards of the Coast Eberron Art thread, it was a huge ego boost, and I'm really honored.) :eek:

Robert Ranting

First Post
As a fellow "casual artist", I salute you for your prowess, and don't blame you in the least for needing requests to motivate you. ;-)

Personally, I'd like to see a finished version of the above Blue Dragon. I really like the pose, and what detail you have put into the face. Oh, and while I like the colored versions of your work, please do post the lineart! Some of us like to see the intermediate stages, and/or prefer B&W.

Robert "Just My Thoughts" Ranting

Brain

First Post
Neat stuff! If you're looking for more characters to draw, I've got an interesting little fellow you could do.

To sum him up in one short phrase - Halfling Anton LeVeigh (sp?)

Erasmuz is very short (2'2") yet somewhat plump for his height, a deep halfling from the underdark. He is very neatly dressed and has a clean shaven head, except for a pointy goatee. He wears no armor, instead favoring sturdy yet stylish clothing. He is evil, yet very friendly. Think saddam from the south park movie. possible Accessories - a magical harpoon, an ornate wooden box with a snake in it, a twinkle in the eye and a grin.

Restill Habb

First Post
You guys are great. :D I started a drawing of a barbarian from the Castles and Crusades campaign Capt. Howdy is running today and I'm actually almost finished with her - as soon as I am, I'll post it and (finish) that dragon, and start Brian's adorably evil Halfling, and Wystan's hunter (love those!!!).

Thanks again for the help. ;)

Lalato

Adventurer
Can't wait to see those (especially the Dragon).

If you find the time, I would love to see my Gnome Bard, riding a dog. If you don't have the time, I would love to see you continue this "hobby". You're good at it. :)

--sam

Restill Habb

First Post
I finished my most recent drawing of a Castles and Crusades barbarian - and I thought I'd post this Eberron halfling I drew a few months ago as well.

On to your drawings...I'll crank them out within the next 2 weeks. :)

Attachments

• barbarian.jpg
    barbarian.jpg
    294.4 KB · Views: 145
  • alton_tosscobble.jpg
    alton_tosscobble.jpg
    80 KB · Views: 134

Priest_Sidran

First Post
Request

Here is a request, provided your still taking them...

Rysa Cormanthe: She is a short human woman with great appeal, in the Kate Winslet sort of way heart shaped face and red curled hair, green eyes with pale skin and only a few freckles. She stands about 5'3" and even for that she wears a suit of full plate armor which is decorated in the from by a etched rose with thorns wraping around to her middriff.
She sometimes forgets to take offer her jewelers eye piece, downs ale better than most men, and has an attitude. Her companion is a ferret by the name of Kris because of the wavy white hair that trickles down his back along his spine, being awakened has made him an avid lover of novels, though they are often to big for him to hold himself.

Or

Sayce: A Half Satyr with golden caps on his horns, and big loop gold ear rings in his left ear
His face looks much the same as Pippin from the lord of the rings ,though its more pronounced on the ears (sharper like an elf), and he has a thick set of burnside sideburns which he is proud of. His weapons are two scimitars which he wears across his back until they are needed, and a short sword which he uses for close in work. He has a holy symbol draped around his neck that is a balance over a fist, despite their being uncomfortable he hids his hooves in a pair of boots that make it look as if he is a normal person (other than the horns), he wears leather armor which has many buckles, and a spiked knuckles on his right hand

Thank you in advance

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads