[GUIDE] Seeing the Forest for the Trees: The Ranger Guide

fobia

Villager
Canny - Giving Rangers the ability to Expertise a skill that they really should've had all along, plus extra languages. Nice start, though this seems to be an option that the Ranger should be allowed to take more than once, each one for a different Expertised skill and set of languages. That'll be a suggestion I make when filling the survey.

+1
I actually wasn't sure whether this wasn't intended as an option to pick more than once, but since you read the description the same way, I will make the same suggestion.

Overall I'm very happy with this UA. The Ranger got a lot of love and imho he deserved it.

Thanks for the first impressions and many thanks for your guides in general. I really appreciate them.

Zarsla

Villager
Will you be making updates with TCE(Tasha's) additions, with the fighting styles, as well as optional features. It changes how beast master easy(especially with a wis based build), and you can make an effective wis-based ranger, not discounting the new subclasses that were included.

Zarsla

Villager
Will you be making updates with TCE(Tasha's) additions, with the fighting styles, as well as optional features. It changes how beast master easy(especially with a wis based build), and you can make an effective wis-based ranger, not discounting the new subclasses that were included.

Remove ads