• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Guilty pleasures

Tamlyn

Explorer
Hackers with a young Angelina Jolie but my favorite character was Matthew Lillard as "Cereal Killer".

Weird Al's UHF.

Dazed and Confused. I think I saw this one 50 times throughout high school and college.

Documentaries. From Darkon through stuff about HH Holmes to Brother's Keeper. My wife doesn't get it, but I love them.

papastebu

First Post
I don't know what happened, really! When I was a kid and my sisters and mom would watch any sort of stuff on TV, I would exit the room so fast that dust-devils would form. Maybe it was when I was taken to see ET? It looked like good science fiction! Way to fool a 10-year-old!.
Anyway, I think what really cemented my secret love of what are referred to as "Chick Flicks" was going to see "When Harry Met Sally" with my wife when we were dating. After that, I started looking for all of the romantic comedies I could find.
I new I should have paid less attention to all that Shakespeare in freshman English!
:blush:

jonesy

A Wicked Kendragon
Ok. I like Red Sonja. I always have. It's really bad, and goofy, and dodgy, and poorly made, and embarrasing.. and I love it. And if someone happens to catch me watching it I'll pretend I accidentally put in the wrong movie. And the DVD isn't mine either, honest. :blush:

Remove ads