GURPS WWII - Darkest Hour (Started but still Recruiting. No really)

Mitchifer

First Post
Heya,

I'm not quite sure if you're still recruiting, since it looks like you've got plenty of players already, but I'll happily fill in a player slot if you need one more. I have access to both the GURPS basic set and the GURPS WWII main book. Thanks

--Mitchifer

Wilphe

Adventurer
I'm still here, just dealing w/RL work a bit.

Douane - Sent your stuff back, believe I have dealt with it all.

Mitchifer - You are in if you want to be. I think everything you need to know has been said above.

In general:

Hoping to start next week when I have some more chaacters in. I

Mitchifer

First Post
Wilphe said:
BUMP.

Still only two characters in.

I apologize...after I moved in here a school, a virus hit the network, so I'm just now getting on. Character to come soon, but I just wanted to let you know I'm still here.

Wilphe

Adventurer
Right, while I am unsure how many players we have actually got (because I only have two characters in). I'm going to start and see how things go. The last PBP game I GM'ed started with 2 and went to 6 before dropping back to five, so I'm happy to see how things go.
I'd rather start with two and maybe pick 3 or four people up than start with 6 and lose 3 in the first fortnight.

Douane

First Post
Sorry!

Would have posted sooner, but my internet (and email) access is very spotty at the moment. [Possible only at my GF's place, till my regular account "resurfaces". :( ]

Oh, and a BUMP for the other players out there! :D

Folkert

Macbeth

First Post
I want to post, but for some reason I cant log in while I'm at the IC thread, and it wont keep me logged in. As soon as I figure out whats wrong, I'll post.

Remove ads