Gygax Magazine? [UPDATE 3 - Electric Boogaloo]

Henry

Autoexreginated
Hi guys, this is Jayson. I'm the editor for Gygax Magazine.

Gygax Magazine is myself, Ernie Gygax, Luke Gygax, Tim Kask, James Carpio, and Jim Wampler. Our first issue is out in December; since it's not finished yet, we've been pretty quiet about things until it's ready.

First of all, Jayson, welcome to the forums! It's great to hear from you in person -- all us rabid fans love that kinda stuff. :)

Second, glad to hear that Luke, Ernie, and so many of the old guard are with you on the project. Glad to hear about it, I'll be looking forward with interest, and good luck on the project for all of you!

-Henry

jonesy

A Wicked Kendragon

Gygax Magazine is myself, Ernie Gygax, Luke Gygax, Tim Kask, James Carpio, and Jim Wampler. Our first issue is out in December; since it's not finished yet, we've been pretty quiet about things until it's ready.
Because being quiet always works so well on the Internet? ;)

The best of luck with the magazine to you all!

Thulcondar

First Post
I'm also very intrigued by this. With all those members of the Old Guard involved, I am cautiously optimistic about what this magazine could produce. Very much looking forward to hearing more.

Joe

Last edited:

Mark CMG

Creative Mountain Games

Just to address some of the questions, I thought it was best that I leave a reply. We do own the trademark for TSR, and have since December of 2011. We are a new company, not the old TSR, as they were purchased by Wizards in the '90s. The trademark was abandoned about nine years ago, and we registered it in 2011.

We decided the best thing to release first as TSR was a gaming magazine, because we wanted a way to bridge the traditions of the old guard with the awesome new games that are out today.

Feel free to ask me anything you like, I'll do my best to answer!

Best of luck in your new venture. I've been itching to promote this more vigorously for some time now and am glad the cat is finally out of the bag. Huzzah!

Remove ads