Spelljammer Hadozee: You got Starfrontiers in my Spelljammer!

grimslade

Krampus ate my d20s
As I recall, the Hadozee also made an appearance in Dragonlance (DL9 - Dragons of Deceit ) as the Shadow People.
They mention Hadozee traveling to Krynn in the D&D Beyond clip but don't mention the 'Shadow People' by name.
shadowpeople.jpg

Now my question is if PC races from Star*drive/Alternity or Star-Frontiers (now I imagine it like one of those videogames imitating the spirit of 80's saturday morning cartoon) can be adapted to D&D. Why not also the creatures from Gamma World? Lots of mutant antropomorphic animals are perfect to sell action figures for children and waifu pillow for young adults.

Now my question is if PC races from Star*drive/Alternity or Star-Frontiers (now I imagine it like one of those videogames imitating the spirit of 80's saturday morning cartoon) can be adapted to D&D. Why not also the creatures from Gamma World? Lots of mutant antropomorphic animals are perfect to sell action figures for children and waifu pillow for young adults.
What races from the Alternity setting would everyone like to see as a D&D race? curious The sasquatch-like Weren? The psionic Fraal? the Lizardfolk-like T'sa? The gargoyle-like Seshayan? Or the Half-Construct, Mechalus? I know, this should be for another thread.... :p

The hadozee also resemble the aliens from Alen Dean Foster's Icerigger, in their summer form. In their winter form they have skate-like claws on their feet and use their arm-flaps for propulsion on ice.

Remove ads