D&D 4E Halivar's 4E auto-calculating character sheet v.2.03 (OpenOffice, Excel & blank PDF)

Metaphorazine

First Post
VoidAdept said:
Actually, the ACPs for plate armor and heavy shields are off, too. I'm also getting #REF errors on the 1st page when trying to place a thrown dagger in the attack section.

(I'm using the OpenOffice version, if that helps.)

I had the same #REF error in the OpenOffice version, a workaround is to unhide the data sheet, and rename the Dagger (Thrown) to Thrown Dagger, and likewise for anything else with ( ) in the name.

This sheet is sweet though, looking forward to 2.1 :)

Edit: Hmm, having done this though, it's giving the wrong stats on Page 1. Not sure what's going on.

Last edited:

Halivar

First Post
Metaphorazine said:
I had the same #REF error in the OpenOffice version, a workaround is to unhide the data sheet, and rename the Dagger (Thrown) to Thrown Dagger, and likewise for anything else with ( ) in the name.

This sheet is sweet though, looking forward to 2.1 :)

Edit: Hmm, having done this though, it's giving the wrong stats on Page 1. Not sure what's going on.
When you make this fix, you have to reselect the drop-down on page 2, then on page 1. I will fix these names in the sheet for 2.03 and post.

Belorin, I've specifically flagged those fields as text, now.

Last edited:

SlyFlourish

SlyFlourish.com
Supporter
Still Love It

I'm still loving the sheet. I rolled up three level 5 pregens today using it.

I understand the apprehension for powers. Even having more room on the sheet for power descriptions would help. I can put in the actual power information but right now I'd have to write them out on a separate sheet.

Reducing the Appearance, Background, and Campaign notes sections could add a fair amount of room for Power descriptions broken out with the proper fields. Some drop boxes might even help calculate the attribute vs Defense scores and maybe even damage.

This wouldn't require putting in any information about powers in the sheet itself.

Thanks again for the hard work!

Halivar said:
You can add new attacks either by adding a weapon on the DATA sheet (hidden) or on the DATA2 sheet.

Did you change the listed ability in the ABIL field on CharSheet2 to CHA? It's a drop-down.

I don't have any other attacks available other than basic attacks. Anything else, you should refer to the text (I also highly recommend the use of power cards as an accessory to the sheet.).

Since my excel-fu is puny and minor (or some would say non-existant), how do I access the hidden data sheets?

Hawke

Explorer
The big thing that'll help charsheets will be the inclusion of powers. I'm hoping the SRD has similar power info as 3.5 one... hopefully then some homebrew stuff including it will be a bit easier.

Remove ads