D&D 4E Halivar's 4E auto-calculating character sheet v.2.03 (OpenOffice, Excel & blank PDF)

princetyr

First Post
editable PDF character sheet 4th edition

If anyone here is looking for a terrific 4th edition character sheet in editable PDF format I found a great one at www.gnogaming.com.

This site has 2 versions a compact standard sheet and a uber complete 9 page sheet that can have every detal of powers, rituals, and more. There are also some addition pdf that could be helpful for gamers. Check it out.

FSBDavy

First Post
This is a really great sheet, THANK YOU! :D

Please please put race in as a drop-down.

Also, (esp if you wish it to be a collaborative project, but it is good practice anyway!) please can you use field names, not cell references!!! To illustrate why, for example (not real values) for hit points:

=(CharLevel*HitDice)+ConStat+Toughness as opposed to =(a3*a27)+d74+data1.B3)

(For anyone who wishes to know, in openoffice, it is super super easy, just write a name in the box to the left of the formula bar which normally shows the cell reference. Sorry I don't know excel)

Grinnen Baeritt- please can you put a link each time you post? I'd love to take a look at your sheet, but can't see a link. (Apologies if there is, I have *heavy* filtering active or maybe I just missed it- perception is, alas, not a class skill!)

I wouldn't put powers in myself. Right now, it is manageable (barely). But very soon, there will be ten different source books full of powers.... You can't do everything!

Also, there is no room on DATA for new types of armor. I am sure there will be some new types coming soon, not to mention DMs may create some. The other tables do leave plenty of room for expansion which is a great idea! :D

Also, can you put in the point buys and the total current point buy. You might want to make these non-printing.

Finally, let me say it again as it needs repeating:
GREAT JOB!!!!

:D:D:D

Please can you use field names, not cell references!!! ....

Grinnen Baeritt- please can you put a link each time you post? I'd love to take a look at your sheet, but can't see a link. (Apologies if there is, I have *heavy* filtering active or maybe I just missed it- perception is, alas, not a class skill!)

I wouldn't put powers in myself. Right now, it is manageable (barely). But very soon, there will be ten different source books full of powers.... You can't do everything!

Also, there is no room on DATA for new types of armor. I am sure there will be some new types coming soon, not to mention DMs may create some. The other tables do leave plenty of room for expansion which is a great idea! :D

Also, can you put in the point buys and the total current point buy. You might want to make these non-printing.

Finally, let me say it again as it needs repeating:
GREAT JOB!!!!

:D:D:D

I'm experimenting with formattting ATM, I've nailed the way of doing the "pick selection" for feats and powers, and got them to display nicely in the boxes on the sheet, though I am quite aware that expansions will invariably follow so I've created two additional sheets to list these, therefore people who want to add new ones can... though my excel-fu is not as great as others.

Once you have named a range they can be shifted around (or expanded)the data sheet if you are careful.

I will create a link when I'm happy with it, ATM it does the racial modifications and auto-displays the class/race abilities as well.

AstroCat

Adventurer
Hey Grinnen...

I like your sheet a lot. Any chance of adding a 1/2 your level mod box to the abilities. I find that you need to know you mod+1/2 level a lot more than just your mod.

Also maybe a small place for marking your Daily Item Powers usage?

Thanks!

Last edited:

Remove ads