Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
This came up in my song rotation. I nominate it as "Official Song of the Covid-19 Pandemic".

There are MANY songs out there that are pandemic appropriate to some degree or another. “Down With The Sickness” by Disturbed has apparently re-charted.

OTOH, I’m partial to The Specials’ “Ghost Town.”

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
I realize in time things will go back to close to it was like before COVID-19, but in the meantime I'm amazed at how people are working to make things better and working to fill needs. Breweries are making sanitizers. Other companies making other things they don't normally make to help.

Here in Atlanta the local broadcasters are airing a program where they're working together to provide information and interviews. Normally they're competing with each other.

Humans can, in times of great need, come together. I'd like to see it more often, but I'll take what I can.

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
Does the plane have to be perfectly good? How about just ok? At what point do you say "this might be the right time to jump"?

Remove ads