• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

Aeson

I am the mysterious professor.
Am I wrong for feeling Kindle books should not cost as much as some of them do? $10 or $15 seems too high to me.

Mad_Jack

Legend
Damn...

I thought the snow was going to miss us, but for about fifteen minutes there was big white fake-soap-flake snow floating down, just enough to get everything slightly wet when it melted.
Typical New England weather...Two days ago we were looking at unseasonably high temps and today it snowed a bit...

Aeson

We had highs in the 60s and lows in the 40s the last couple of days. That's cool for May. We'll be back near 80 in a couple of days. It's odd how temps very so much from day to day.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Damn...

I thought the snow was going to miss us, but for about fifteen minutes there was big white fake-soap-flake snow floating down, just enough to get everything slightly wet when it melted.
Typical New England weather...Two days ago we were looking at unseasonably high temps and today it snowed a bit...
Enough to drive you .. .. .. Mad, Jack?

Aeson

You may want to rethink using "Live and let Die" as a campaign song during a pandemic. Especially if you're visiting a place making masks for said pandemic while not wearing a mask yourself. Just some advice in case some of you wish to run for office or reelection.

Mad_Jack

Legend
Enough to drive you .. .. .. Mad, Jack?

Pfft. I am a life-long (semi)rural New Englander. We are legally, morally, and contractually obligated to remain stoic about any sort of weather short of the sun going nova or the heat-death of the universe...
In which case we're required to make light, casual remarks about it even while dying.

However, what I am highly annoyed about is the fact that, in my decades of collecting the Ral Partha AD&D minis, for the first time I finally found an EvilBuy auction for the 11-486 Mimics...

And forgot to bid on it because I fell down a Youtube hole...

1589083288238.png

Cue wailing and gnashing of teeth. :mad:

Last edited:

Remove ads