Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Been trying to registar there for over a month for their Torg section and no one will authorize me. I'm trying to figure out if it's related to the pandemic, they are disorganized or they just dislike me somehow.
Unsure. I can check for you later on tonight or maybe tomorrow. While do have moderator status for my homebrew forum for Kulan, I don't have privileges to authorize you.

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
God does that look awesome and worth it,wish i had the money to pay 30+
You have around 20 days. They've had several bundles in the last few days I'm interested in. If I wait for the end, it's going to be an expensive few days.

Register an account with the site, then click the remind me bell. They'll let you know when you're down to 48 hours.

You have around 20 days. They've had several bundles in the last few days I'm interested in. If I wait for the end, it's going to be an expensive few days.

Register an account with the site, then click the remind me bell. They'll let you know when you're down to 48 hours.
I won't have the money till the start of the month,but that should be with in the 20 days

Remove ads