Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
My best friend is a medical expert specializing in various kinds of brain trauma, and the stories he tells... You take a hard hit to the head, see a pro.

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
My best friend is a medical expert specializing in various kinds of brain trauma, and the stories he tells... You take a hard hit to the head, see a pro.
Miles O'Brien of CNN lost his arm because of an accident he didn't take seriously. A container they used to move equipment fell on his arm. He didn't think it was more than a bang on the arm. He went on with his day. He went to his hotel and fell asleep. Days later he woke up without his arm. The container caused artery to close. There was swelling and he was out of it. His family made the choice to amputate to save his life.

Sometimes a minor injury may be much more serious.

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
I had a scary moment. I'm driving down the road. In the high beams of an on coming car I see the silhouette of someone on a bike in my lane. The car didn't turn down the lights. I was blinded for a second. When my eyes adjusted I couldn't see the guy on the bike. I slowed down and looked around. I finally see him in the opposite lane. He's wearing dark clothes no reflectors on him or bike. No lights. The street was dark. He was weaving from lane to lane. I'm glad he wasn't hurt. I hope he made it home.

Last edited:

Mad_Jack

Legend
Insanely bigger? Too big for a one inch square? I can work with it. When mine arrive I might do a couple of size comparison pics.

So I grabbed some from a friend... Picture with Reaper's Sir Forscale and a Wizkids tavern wench.
As you can see, they're pretty beefy. Your red dragon is about 2.3 (ish) Dragonborns high to the top of his head, so it's a nice-sized beast, if extremely shiny. (Personally, I''d strip him and repaint, but I'm a painter....)

20200923_182202[1].jpg

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
Might still be workable. The caveat of them being the same "size" may have to be used. The monsters will be ok. Bigger is better. Thank you.

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
Our younger dog was barking her face off in the yard. I went to investigate- taking a shovel, ostensibly to fend off miscreants, full well knowing that a movie slasher could make me eat it sideways- and this is what I found:

He did not successfully dig his way out of our yard, nor were we able to herd him out through the nearby gate. Will be checking for him tomorrow.

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
That is a one shiny dragon. The figures arrived. I've got an idea; use the bigger size to set the BBEG or leader apart. In a large battle the miniatures could get mixed up. So, now the leader dwarf is bigger than the others. The head mindflayer is bigger than his similar looking minions.

Remove ads