Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

The Coffee that was spilt:

If it was from a restaurant or store sue for millions.

If you made it..... spread the thumb and stretched out finger then place on forehead to make a letter 'L'

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
The Coffee that was spilt:

If it was from a restaurant or store sue for millions.

If you made it..... spread the thumb and stretched out finger then place on forehead to make a letter 'L'
I wish I could sue. I didn't put the lid on tight. I'm just glad it didn't come off and dowse me in the coffee. I was driving and it might have gotten messy.

Last edited:

3023691-1.jpg
Sups is a jerk.

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
I'm still using the resistance bands nearly every day now. I'm mostly doing upper body exercises. The leg and lower torso exercises would be too hard on my knees and lower back. I'm thinking of using a chair to do them. I just need to find a sturdy enough chair.

I'm starting to notice some effects. I feel a little better. More energy more often. When I flex my biceps I can notice a bit of a bump.

I'm gettin swole. 🏋️‍♂️💪

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
Recall I mentioned my aunt getting a shoulder replacement? Well, she's getting another. She was supposed to stay overnight after the surgery. It was THREE days later when the doctor came to see her to release her. She was complaining of pain and swelling. My mom saw her yesterday and said her shoulder was twice the size of the other one. The doctor ordered xrays. From what I gathered the replacement was too small? He's going to put in a bigger one.

Remove ads