Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
I got an update. She's in the hospital and he's in jail. I hope he stays there.

I understand that. She's a good looking young lady. I don't know her that well. I think she shouldn't have trouble finding someone better.

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
Two of my aunts were in abusive marriages. In each case, it took them years to get out. YEARS. And these women are NOT what anyone would call weak.

And yet, these guys just sucked the life out of them like vampires.

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
I think that's a common theme. The abuser doesn't just break the body, they break the will. It will drain the life from anyone.

I had someone say he's had women make him mad enough to hit them but he didn't. Maybe it's because I've never been in a real relationship I never felt that way. I'd like to say I wouldn't hit her but I haven't been in the situation. I believe I have the strength to not do it. I've seen the aftermath too often.

Last edited:

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
I don't know why I'm up so late. I can't sleep. I got a lot on my mind. I got another issue taking up too much space in my head.

I'm trying to get a Ramp for the house so that I can at least go outside. Ramps cost too to buy and I "make" too much to get aid to buy one.

Think I'll just drop down the stairs and enjoy outside from the ground and have the EMTs pick me up daily.

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
My dad had a ramp built when his condition got so bad that he couldn’t climb the three steps to get inside. He was lucky in that a close relative is a carpenter who built it for just the material cost. But yeah, I think you should go for. Being able to go outside did good for dad’s mind at that point.

Remove ads