Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

Philistine. :p

Irn Bru, manufactured by AG Barr in Scotland, is often called Scotland's other official drink, and is heavily competitive with both of the major worldwide soft drink brands there. Honestly, the flavor of it isn't all that special, but there's just something interesting about it...
Real Coke......Cocaine ?

So,after spending an hour or so downloading and installing mods for fallout 4, I pulled this face together
Fallout-4-Screenshot-2021-11-29-05-59-53-74.jpg

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
We have competition in the "We Didn't Say It in the Other Thread" Thread or something like that. Upstarts I saay- Upstarts !
It seems a little too focused to be any real competition. And with Danny using all his sock puppets to keep it going, he's soon to be found out...wait..what?

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
This is odd. In my dining area there a ceiling fan with lights on a dimmer switch. If you pull the chain to turn off the fan, the lights dim, and you can't adjust them. On a lark I changed out one of the bulbs, and all three lights brightened. I took the bulb out and turned the lights on and they were dim again. I put the bulb back in and they brightened up again. So many things in this house don't work as they should. Some things don't work at all. Other things don't work right. It's madness I tell you.

Remove ads