Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
Roll20 works really well all by itself actually, as long as there’s no server problems, but discord is a good backup for voice if it becomes necessary.

Dog Moon

Adventurer
Roll20 works really well all by itself actually, as long as there’s no server problems, but discord is a good backup for voice if it becomes necessary.
Huh. One of my groups did roll20 while we weren't meeting in person during the pandemic. I can't even remember now what they were, but I remembered we had issues with that aspect of roll20, so we always went to discord for the voice.

Mad_Jack

Legend
Have a Christmas card, y'all...

(For the younger and foreign folks who might not get it, It's a reference to Dickens' A Christmas Carol...)

1640389600618.png

1640389702266.png

Dog Moon

Adventurer
Have a Christmas card, y'all...

(For the younger and foreign folks who might not get it, It's a reference to Dickens' A Christmas Carol...)
You know, I watched some movie based on that, but I don't think I ever read the story. Apparently Marley was the ghost of his former business partner (yay wikipedia). But fortunately, I qualify as one of those "foreign folks" since apparently it was first published in London, so I don't feel too bad. :)

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
Epic Games has Pathfinder: Kingmaker for free today...or..well, actually yesterday. It's available until 11am pst. I just read about it, hurried to my laptop to get it.

I wonder what good stuff I missed this week. Maybe I don't want to know.

Last edited:

Starting Monday I'm eligible for the Covid vaccine. Supposedly with the JNJ there is no sickness side effects, I guess because it's one shot. I've heard folks feel pretty sick after the second shot. I don't want to try working while going through that. I may try finding out who has JNJ and go for it.
I had no adverse conditions with first shot nor the booster. Wife was tired wis second of first series and her booster. Depends on the person.

Remove ads