Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
1641096862125.jpeg

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
It's nearly 2:30 am. It's 72 degrees outside. And there's a tornado watch. Happy flippin new year. šŸ¤®

I also live in a large metal box that has a reputation for attracting tornadoes. šŸ„³

Last edited:

Ulfgeir

Hero
Some change of plans... I was supposed to go and see Ragnarok (Part 4 of the Niebelung opera by Wagner), at the Gothenburg Opera today. Luckily I started up my computer and checked the mail today as I ate breakfast. Of course today's show was cancelled due to sickness. And all remaining shows are sold out (think they were sold out even before the restrictions cut the number of persons that could attend). Luckily they have filmed it, and will show it on the net later. They did the same with part 3 (Siegfried) last year when they were not allowed to be open at all. I will get fully reimbursed as well, but it will take some time.

So, instead I will go and participate in a kind of session zero for a new campaign. D&D 5e, with lots of strange races and classes, set in Jack the Ripper's London. All characters that are not human must have a glamour-trinket that makes tem appear human. My character is a fictional character (a monk, with a background as journalist) from a book, who has somehow come to life. She will start off dead, and wake up fully regenerated on the autopsy-table...

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
Silly questions; do you normally play using your native language or English? Since it's set in England, will you be playing in English? Will you attempt English accents? Will this be recorded? Can I hear it? šŸ˜€

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
We usually play in what is called ā€finglishā€. Mostly finnish but many of the game terms are spoken in english, creating a bastardised form of language that would make anyone cringe in any other context.

Remove ads