Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
This could be the geekiest question I've ever asked. It's definitely an Aeson question. You're in a relationship with an adult Miss Martian. Is it wrong to ask her to use her shapeshifting powers to turn into other girls? You're still with her, but someone else at the same time. You're not cheating, but does it devalue her?

I've been watching Young Justice on HBOMAX. Kid Flash is trying so hard to impress her. Poor kid reminds me of me with girls. lol I'm really enjoying this show. Miss Martian is my favorite. I like Robin also. I can do with less Aqualad. The show must agree, he's the team leader, but not around as much as the others. I think Artemis is there just for fan service.

This could be the geekiest question I've ever asked. It's definitely an Aeson question. You're in a relationship with an adult Miss Martian. Is it wrong to ask her to use her shapeshifting powers to turn into other girls? You're still with her, but someone else at the same time. You're not cheating, but does it devalue her?
If she agrees with it and doesn't have an issue then I don't see why not also
  • Young Justice has Miss Martian and Superboy engage in a little roleplay scenario where M'gann assumes the form of Black Canary in some very friendly sparring where they eventually end up kissing. When witnessing footage of this Green Arrow finds it very funny but Black Canary is not at all amused. J'onn comments that this is a normal game among the telepathic Martians given that both parties are always aware of the other's true identity.

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
If she agrees with it and doesn't have an issue then I don't see why not also
  • Young Justice has Miss Martian and Superboy engage in a little roleplay scenario where M'gann assumes the form of Black Canary in some very friendly sparring where they eventually end up kissing. When witnessing footage of this Green Arrow finds it very funny but Black Canary is not at all amused. J'onn comments that this is a normal game among the telepathic Martians given that both parties are always aware of the other's true identity.
I haven't gotten that far in the show. She's clearly into him, but he's just an ass to her and everyone right now. So different from the Superboy on Titans. I like him, even with his heel turn.

I just started thinking of the possibility. Superboy and I are on the same wavelength. lol I just wondered if it was a little unfair. As much as I'd love to look different I know I'm stuck.

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
Didn’t Raven date Beast Boy at one time?😊

See also questions asked about the sex lives of Mr. Fantastic, Elastigirl/Mrs. Incredible, and similar characters.

Mad_Jack

Legend
Didn’t Raven date Beast Boy at one time?😊

See also questions asked about the sex lives of Mr. Fantastic, Elastigirl/Mrs. Incredible, and similar characters.

Superhero sex gets pretty weird sometimes, lol. Even beyond shapechangers, you get Dr. Manhattan in Watchmen or Jamie Madrox from Marvel, and then there's a conversation in the Alias graphic novel between Carol Danvers and Jessica Jones where Jessica gets creeped out by Wonderman having slept with Tigra...
In my own superhero worlds, there's a guy whose father is a magical energy being (sentient ley line nexus) trapped in an immortal human body. In addition to the father's magical nature affecting the guy's DNA (making him a mutant), his connection to his father on that magical level allows him to tap into his father's memories...
Which means that not only is he telekinetic, he's also got a couple thousand years of sexual experience... :p

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
Superhero sex gets pretty weird sometimes, lol. Even beyond shapechangers, you get Dr. Manhattan in Watchmen or Jamie Madrox from Marvel, and then there's a conversation in the Alias graphic novel between Carol Danvers and Jessica Jones where Jessica gets creeped out by Wonderman having slept with Tigra...
In my own superhero worlds, there's a guy whose father is a magical energy being (sentient ley line nexus) trapped in an immortal human body. In addition to the father's magical nature affecting the guy's DNA (making him a mutant), his connection to his father on that magical level allows him to tap into his father's memories...
Which means that not only is he telekinetic, he's also got a couple thousand years of sexual experience... :p
See also Dr. Manhattan.

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
Last night I pull up in front of a house. I hear "Hi there" then some words I couldn't make out. Scared the bejesus outta me. The forking door bell was talking to me.

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
Brent Spiner as the Joker? Yes, please. This episode of Young Justice had a lot of heroes and villains I hadn't seen before.

Remove ads