Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
A guy I work with mentioned putting jelly on a chicken biscuit. I said I never thought of doing that. I asked "Is this a black thing?" He said " Don'know, could be." I asked another black guy and he said he puts grape or strawberry jelly on his.
Is this a black thing?

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
I don’t know about “black” thing, but sweet/salty combos can be amazing if you find one that fits your palate. A classic PB&J is a great example. So would a Monte Christo. Or sweet relish on hot dogs.

One of my firsts was French fries dipped in a vanilla shake.

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
I don’t know about “black” thing, but sweet/salty combos can be amazing if you find one that fits your palate. A classic PB&J is a great example. So would a Monte Christo. Or sweet relish on hot dogs.

Fries with nutella. Absolutely decadent.

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.

The first time I heard of a Monte Cristo was on Midnight Burger. I thought it was something they made up for the show. Sounded surreal.

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
I'm disappointed more people don't read the newspaper. It often goes more in depth than tv news. It's 100× better edited than blogs. Reading those things makes my brain hurt sometimes. I keep hoping some hipster "discovers" newspapers and makes them popular again.

Mad_Jack

Legend
I like reading the newspaper, and might well still have a subscription for at least the Sunday paper if I had the sort of extra cash to afford non-necessities... Of course, I'm just generally an old-school analog guy at heart.

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
I have not. It's been a concern of mine that we'll never hear of his worsening health or passing. No clue how he's doing.

Remove ads