• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
A guy I work with mentioned putting jelly on a chicken biscuit. I said I never thought of doing that. I asked "Is this a black thing?" He said " Don'know, could be." I asked another black guy and he said he puts grape or strawberry jelly on his.
Is this a black thing?

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
I don’t know about “black” thing, but sweet/salty combos can be amazing if you find one that fits your palate. A classic PB&J is a great example. So would a Monte Christo. Or sweet relish on hot dogs.

One of my firsts was French fries dipped in a vanilla shake.

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
I don’t know about “black” thing, but sweet/salty combos can be amazing if you find one that fits your palate. A classic PB&J is a great example. So would a Monte Christo. Or sweet relish on hot dogs.

Fries with nutella. Absolutely decadent.

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.

The first time I heard of a Monte Cristo was on Midnight Burger. I thought it was something they made up for the show. Sounded surreal.

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
I'm disappointed more people don't read the newspaper. It often goes more in depth than tv news. It's 100× better edited than blogs. Reading those things makes my brain hurt sometimes. I keep hoping some hipster "discovers" newspapers and makes them popular again.

Mad_Jack

Legend
I like reading the newspaper, and might well still have a subscription for at least the Sunday paper if I had the sort of extra cash to afford non-necessities... Of course, I'm just generally an old-school analog guy at heart.

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
I have not. It's been a concern of mine that we'll never hear of his worsening health or passing. No clue how he's doing.

Remove ads