• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

Allofolks. Been painting up a storm for my various games and mapping for them. Kinda quiet here as I am still home bound due to the Pikk line in my arm. Can do only so much before one goes crazy however.

Been working on maps. Maps are 22 x 22 and inter changeable where I can. Keeps me busy

sigh..... can't upload the pictures with them.

How made (try to visualize)

poster board cut to 22 x 22

photo copy (in color) dungeon tiles

dark blue = water

desert = rock

cave = dirt paths

forest = forest / swamp

dark green self made = jungles

then various misc tiles (statues, furniture, doors etc...)

cut and paste to form bright colored maps that are set at 1 inch segments.

wish I could share.....

Trying again..... Imported Photos 00128.JPGImported Photos 00128.JPG

Took about 20 minutes and I'm not even sure how I did it but thee is the newest tile I made. A river channel leads in from a waterfall that enters the lost valley of the aberrational lords known now as The Hidden (see both Storyhours).

The tile I have shown is where the river breaks up into the swamp and reveals a very large mutated fiendish looking frog creature statue / temple. Picture isn't the best but it is 22 x 22 inches. Blue = water, dark green = jungle / thick vegatation orange = rock or course sand. The statue has vines and moss growing all over it.

ARGH....

Well you get the idea. The top one is a rock outcropping from the ciffs of the Hidden. There are several statues and a pyramid that leads down.

The second one is a huge obsideon statue / structure made to look like a Mind Flayer's head that is held up out of the swamp by the tentacles. blue bubbled windows are the eyes. And yes- REAL Mindflayers can be seen inside. This is built here the skull cap comes off so there is a map of the observation area also.

Kinda proud of that one

Remove ads