• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
I just met a wrestler named Hillbilly Jim! he knew a wrestler named hard boiled Haggerty who was a personal friend of my step-dad!

Scott DeWar

Watching "the tomb" by H. p. Lovecraft, feeling so ripped off of the time I spent watching it. reminds me of something from dogmoon productions.

Last edited:

Dog Moon

Adventurer
Law and Order: SVU then Chicago PD followed by bones and Grimm. Super natural has not showen up quite yet.

Law and Order SVU was one of those shows where some of the episodes were totally awesome but some I just couldn't stand. WAY too much up and down for me episode to episode for me to really get into the show. Never saw Chicago PD. Watched a few episodes of Bones and Grimm, but didn't get into either much. I TRIED to get into Grimm because that's totally the kind of show that I would like but for some reason it just never hooked me at all.

As for Supernatural, I'm totally caught up with the show and talk to one of my coworkers about it all the time who SUPER into the show. But there were a lot of bad moments in that show as well and it took me a while to get through it, though I think seasons 3-5 were all really great.

Scott DeWar

Dogmoon productions was started by a guy in the city I just left from. he and I have a couple of mutual acquaintances and I almost was cast for a (paying) roll. It was a series of (rather cheesy) vampire movies. He has since moved on to paranormal investigations, and has at least one production of such.

At least I THINK I have the right production group.

Remove ads