Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
My Mom wound up in the hospital for about a week, then a precautionary period in a physical rehab facility for a few days. Fortunately, she's bouncing back nicely, though she's still a little unsteady on her feet.

Fortunately, it want anything truly serious: it was a combination of about 7-8 minor things happening all at once that just whammied her: high BP, high blood sugar, dehydration, fever, 3 unrelated infections- you get the picture. She had no recollection of the morning I had to call EMS to take her to the ER...

Other than THAT, pretty boring, fortunately.

Last edited:

Leif

Adventurer
As you wish, [MENTION=48762]Leif[/MENTION] is what I will call you - regardless until he responds with his name as confesses or denies.

Pendrake Utherman is decidedly NOT me, DeWar. I don't know who he is, but he ain't me! I don't play those 'identity switching' games.

Dog Moon

Adventurer
Ugh... there's at least 1-2 mice in my house. I set up traps on Sunday, but sadly, they don't seem to be working as well as I had hoped since I just saw one now. Stupid mice.

Remove ads