Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Once more I suffer from a bad infection. Now I have a Pick line AND a Wound Vac. bastards scooped out a hole in my chest measuring 11X5 cm and 20 mm deep.

I had an infection that big since I woke up, twice. That is some serious stuff. get rest! I woke from my coma with one of those vac pack on my whole abdomen!

Scott DeWar

Hoping to keep my job and in the midst of this my son-in-law will possibly also lose his job since his car broke down and we were out of state with ours for medical treatment

Sadly, I had to cancel my two games at the con since I'm not sure I will up and about by then. So I may run Raptors vs Monkeys here at the house

yeesh, when it rains, its a monsoon!

Son-in-Law has a new wheels and still has his job which is good. At this point I am good but much will depend on how long I have this Pick-line in me. Wound vac is only for 4 weeks but the Pick line will remain in longer. I believe 6 weeks then there is the full recovery of the hole in my chest.

Scott DeWar

Well, The pic line is needed. So just keep it clean. I have had, on top of all of the other 'stuff ', is negative pressure Jackson-Pratt bulbs attached to a catheter. 4 once, hen cleared, then 3, and cleared, then 2 more. the first was removed after a month, then the second stayed in from 10 November 13 to 7 March 14. that was not fun at all, but at least all of the infection was removed. Until one more new one showed up on 13 March 14. Day before my birthday!

WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! ! ! ! !

Remove ads