Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

Just the strangest dream. I need to relook at my meds and stop playing DnD.

The actress, Jennifer Lopez, his a historical linguist of ancient civilizations. She is stressed to remain secretive about what she is about to see and agrees thinking whatever. In a moderate living area behind a town park is a house. She asked to enter the basement from the garage and observe. With a smirk she agrees and goes. Enters, its a basic basement but there are large decorated old looking double doors. She enters.

It is dark. The walls are stone with columns and runes carved on them both. There a pool of lit water and something like a throne but partially designed to encase the person sitting on it. Curious, she cautiously walks towards it. A large round bald head rolls slowly to stare at her. It speaks in a forgotten language that she can just barely piece together. He refers to himself as a warlord of all he observes. He is recovering his strength from a long sleep.

What is he? An Ogre Mage in modern times.

A mouth goes by and she and he have a level of rapport. It becomes clear he remains in this basement on purpose for some unknown reason.

Children being children. Play on the backyard. One becomes curious and strides into the garage then flees. This is witnessed by a thug / gangster (the actor that plays the Collector in Guardians) whom takes it apon himself to check it out.

(starting lose the memory of the dream)

There is a shootout as the Ogre mage believes his terrority is being invaded. The gangster sees a monstrous man that has kidnapped a woman. There are minor explosions and acts of random violence (think Michael bay movie) complete with a beer delivery truck being slammed into the garage door area. Silence then suddenly kegs and loose beer explode through the walls of the house.

New scene-

The park I mentioned, my son and I (but I am now a teenager like him) witness the explosion. Soon gangsters firing wildly scramble onto the yard. We take cover by diving into the water (there is a sizable pond / lake here). We watch as something large and yellowish and naked bursts from the brush. Gangsters group up and fire at it. It disappears.

Looking up, we see a large figure falling from the sky. A ring to show the speed of descent appears. I suggest we swim to the shore on the other side.

There we turn and the figure is about to hit the gangsters from above when I wake up.

Straaaaaange dream.

On a funny aside- I moved my paints and miniatures into the room I am using while hooked up to the wound vac. The nurse couldn't help but look twice at the miniatures I have out in various stages of paint. Dragons, Beholders, a Lich, Denieth mercs, 1/2 orc warriors, tavern workers and various adventurer types. One dragon is being done to resemble the psimatic dragons so it is various pinks and purples with white. Stands out from the red and brown of most of the figures.

Also started to do my Storyhours again. This is a time traveling story in Eberron. The War of the Mark. Hextor d'Cannith has unleashed a Blood Golem onto the unexpecting heroes whom are not ready for it.

Yeah. Having a hard time writing the important stuff for the John Play Time Travel story. Once I deal with the War of the Mark there is another jump then it connects with the Creation Schema storyhour then back after that where he will begin to search for his mother. After that- Whitesnake returns but as a full vampire. Story will forever change the character.

and there is the Siberys Seven to write down also.

Remove ads