• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

Officially back to EN World as I have posted in Storyhours again. Poor John Play- time traveled to the age of the Dragon / Fiend War near the creation of Eberron.

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
Since I have not formed an opinion for 5e yet, I approve. I've heard good things about it so I'm cautiously positive until I get the chance to form informed opinion...

My computer, a dell, has that slot on the front center. My other computer has a slot on the front to the right. Since it is on the right, it is a good computer, right, trappedslider?

i don't know ask those who keep beating the same drum over and over again :p as for my own SD slots, my laptop has one and I just boguht a card reader for my desktop

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
We'll, even if you can't drink, there will still be fun to be had. Plus things to eat like wurst, schnitzel, and the like, right?

Remove ads