Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
[MENTION=19675]Dannyalcatraz[/MENTION], Have you ever seen a bridge like the one on this guitar? Does it offer any advantage over normal bridges?

Attachments

• Screenshot 2015-10-24 15.19.25.png
    Screenshot 2015-10-24 15.19.25.png
    524.4 KB · Views: 56

Scott DeWar

I just showed the websight and your post on the guitar to the worship leader at my church, he will look into it more when he gets home.

So, I've already made my choice about one class for next semester:
THTR 106 (THTR 1013) - Introduction to Theatre. Three credit hours. The course includes the entire
process of producing a play, from the selection of script and auditions, publicity and ticket sales, through
the production and strike.

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
So, I've already made my choice about one class for next semester:
THTR 106 (THTR 1013) - Introduction to Theatre. Three credit hours. The course includes the entire
process of producing a play, from the selection of script and auditions, publicity and ticket sales, through
the production and strike.
Enjoy your foray into things thespianic!

Scott DeWar

I just don't want to spend money on stuff That I my never use, ergo- I have $$ in 3.5 and PF and that is all I can invest in.

Scott DeWar

On an aside, I just saw a scene I would have expected from a pink panther movie:

Bones, the doner in the drink.

I saw The character "Bones" In a room of mourners walk up to a cadaber and , well, you see what she did. You can imgine the response would be something out of a pink panther movie with an inspector clusau gafau'

Attachments

• Screenshot 2015-10-24 19.04.40.png
    Screenshot 2015-10-24 19.04.40.png
    437.1 KB · Views: 75

Remove ads