Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
Btw, since finnish (estonian too) grammar is so different from germanic/latin-based languages, google translator has really hard time making any kind of correct guesses. It's rather funny when non-finns try to write anything at all in finnish. And btw, old babelfish is even worse :D

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Those finns in the water wern't too friendly either. If we were on Circvs maximvs I would take the statement of you not being offendable as a challenge

Attachments

• swedish chef 001.png
    swedish chef 001.png
    727.2 KB · Views: 68
Last edited:

Blackrat

Ah, to offend me, you would actually need to know something truly personal of me. And though I have posted such things in the Hives before, none of those personal matters were such that could be used for offending. But yeah, CM I find to be like sharks in the water. Which is why I don't go there much.

Okay- IF I were to run a PbP game again (have not since like 2002) Where / How / and gimmicks.

I started to look at that area and seem to be confused.

What is difference between Play the Play and Talk the Talk.

I don't remember the computer means to do the "hidden info" link and the such.

Blackrat

Talk the talk is for out of character discussions and recruitment. Play the game area is for actual in-game/in-character threads

Last edited:

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Okay- IF I were to run a PbP game again (have not since like 2002) Where / How / and gimmicks.

I started to look at that area and seem to be confused.

What is difference between Play the Play and Talk the Talk.

I don't remember the computer means to do the "hidden info" link and the such.
I am thinking, would you like a co-dm?

Remove ads