• Welcome to this new upgrade of the site. We are now on a totally different software platform. Many things will be different, and bugs are expected. Certain areas (like downloads and reviews) will take longer to import. As always, please use the Meta Forum for site queries or bug reports. Note that we (the mods and admins) are also learning the new software.
  • The RSS feed for the news page has changed. Use this link. The old one displays the forums, not the news.

Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

Aeson

Explorer
We have a new driver that goes by the name DJ Seduction. Seems to me there would be a conflict in her jobs. Many DJs work at night. I don't think she's doing kids parties with that moniker.

Aeson

Explorer
Are oyu planning to play F076? It also requires an xbox live sub....
I don't know for sure. I would give it a try if I had access. I may rent it, if possible, some time. A subscription to Xbox Live will reduce the likelihood of continuous play.

I have other things I'd like to buy first. Some things I need to buy first.

Aeson

Explorer
We had storms come through during my route tonight. I sent a text to my boss warning her of fallen limbs and trees, because she would be starting her route soon. She responded asking about the little people. I believe she was asking about the Fey folk that live in the trees. I took her question to be about the other drivers. I used my best Marie Antoinette" Let them eat cake"

trappedslider

Explorer
I don't know for sure. I would give it a try if I had access. I may rent it, if possible, some time. A subscription to Xbox Live will reduce the likelihood of continuous play.

I have other things I'd like to buy first. Some things I need to buy first.
Then I would suggest just getting an xbox one without the game.

Aeson

Explorer
I saw a sign at an animal hospital that read "free belly rubs inside", after an awkward chat with the police I learned what it meant.

Advertisement