Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

megamania

Community Supporter
32 year old dice for me. Bought at Knapp's Hobby and Pets Shop in Bennington VT. Yellow. The solid and the "see thru" duel pack of 6.

Is it wrong I remember these details but not what I ate for lunch yesterday.

Aeson

Adventurer
I don't know how old my oldest dice are. I think between 25-28. Got them at Dr. No's. At the time it was more used books and records. Had a large comics section but not a lot of games. Now the store has expanded into the space next door. They have space for card games and video games. I was told many years ago they banned the RPG players from playing because they harrassed the young Pokemon and Magic players. I wonder if the ban is still in place.

Aeson

Adventurer
Is it wrong I remember these details but not what I ate for lunch yesterday.
Can you remember your name and the name of your loved ones? What's my name? Don't cheat and look at the screen. remember any of that and you're good.

I'm sure you're joking, at least a little. Forgetting things from the previous day is not uncommon. I'd start to worry if you forgot the entire day.

Dannyalcatraz

Staff member
My oldest dice are lavender with black enamel in the numbers, still sharp-edged and pointy, bought in Colorado in @1977-78.

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
Damn, I am a whippersnapper. My oldest dice are from march of 2000. I bought them as a birthday present for myself. I had a borrowed set before that, but I returned those to the DM when I got my own.

Aeson

Adventurer
I saw a Mercedes with a don"t tread on the license plate. It seemed odd to me. In my mind someone driving a Mercedes is not likely to be in a position to be tread upon. More likely they're the ones doing the treading.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
At 5' 11" I hide it well, especially with a samoan like body build. With as much scar tissue I have, I would normally be lighter if fat or muscle.

megamania

Community Supporter
Can you remember your name and the name of your loved ones? What's my name? Don't cheat and look at the screen. remember any of that and you're good.

I'm sure you're joking, at least a little. Forgetting things from the previous day is not uncommon. I'd start to worry if you forgot the entire day.
Here I have been known as Mega, Mania, Megamania, Darth Mania and Ugg. Loved ones include Dew, Bacon and Pizza . It eads Aeson. It is an alias I believe.

megamania

Community Supporter
Since I'm down to 1-2 meals a day I'm starting to lose weight again. In the past month I went from 255 to 248. Most people peg me at 190-200 pounds. Carnival guys dislike me.

megamania

Community Supporter
Holy Squark !!!!!! Miniature Market wants 125 a brick now for figures! Toad & Troll.... even Amazon or E-Bay is better than that! My price trapped LGS may even be better.

Aeson

Adventurer
Last night I was accused by a coworker of cohorting. I think she meant cavorting. I denied doing either. She said I know you've been cohorting with Blank. Again I used cavorting hoping she got the idea. I said I'm single and celibate, no cavorting going on here. Blank was on the loading dock above us. I hope she didn't hear the comments.

Aeson

Adventurer
Why am I just now seeing Transformers as they looked in the cartoon in the Bumblebee movie? If they started off this way with first movie things would have been better. Ratchet, RC, Soundwave, they looked way better in Bumblebee.

Aeson

Adventurer
K-A-R-M-A you stoled the bike and he stoled it from you.

What I like is the bike landed in the truck. In most games you'd just pass through the truck.

Advertisement