Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

Yeah.... this is the second time I hit 39.

Cold hollow feeling begins in my stomach then get the cold feeling in blotches on legs and arms. Knew I needed food. Had my meter with me at the bank and checked there. Double burger and a diet soda and I 'm okay.

However, after staying away from soda for about two weeks now and no caffeinated soda in 4 weeks that Diet Dew really, really, I mean REALLY hit the spot.

New cravings ....

Ugh...... can't win.

Stress clearly controls my Blood sugar. When stressed I can take 28 units of insulin and bring myself down from 250 to 120. At 28 units I should be in a coma..... several times over. (every unit = 25 pts reduced. Below 40 = coma.)

Today, not as stressed I was 146 and took 4 units and two hours later found myself at 39 and in desperate need of food.

Not sure what to make of it all.

[video=youtube;Es2f5MsEWmg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Es2f5MsEWmg[/video]

However, I do try to avoid giving myself a shot in public. (has nothing to do with exposing my....ahem..... rounded tummy..... no really- it doesn't :) )

Anyone watch X-Files tonight? What about Lucifer?

The actors have aged a lot in X-files. No suggestion that Gillian Anderson is a smoker in real life :)

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases