Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

Aeson

Adventurer
Took one with the flash. It looked like it was snowing.

Attachments

• 20201005_020444.jpg
    20201005_020444.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 6

Mad_Jack

Explorer
My soccer-playing days began and ended with Parks & Rec soccer when I was very young. I still wore glasses at the time, and a kid about ten feet away from me kicked the ball straight at my face, breaking my glasses in half.
I was completely unhurt, but my mom wasn't about to take a chance on having to pay for yet another pair of glasses, so that was the end of sports until I outgrew the glasses.

Mad_Jack

Explorer
I did a couple different sports growing up - Parks & Rec soccer, P & R judo, farm system baseball, wrestled a bit senior year of high school - but I never really lasted long with any of them. Aside from being a pretty beefy kid, I also have a slightly turned-out right foot (it turns out farther than my left foot by about 10-15 degrees), which means that I have a tendency to occasionally trip and face-plant when I run at high speeds. It's how I ended up with the mild hyper-extension of my right knee three practices into the wrestling season senior year that caused me to quit the wrestling team, and that's plagued me ever since by turning into a series of sprains and minor twists when my knee suddenly stops working right.

Aeson

Adventurer
I saw this girl at the grocery store. She looked amazing. I heard someone ask her if she was driving which made her young. She looked like she worked out, a solid girl. She said something about being at football practice then mimicked throwing a football. She looked like she knew what she was doing. I commented that she looked like she could play. All I could think is she'll be something else when she gets older if she keeps it up.

Aeson

Adventurer
Aeson..... are you a dirty dawg?
Have you not been reading my posts over the last 10+ years? lol

When I first saw her I put her in the 20-23 age range. It blew me away when they talked about driving. It implied she's 15-17. I'm not sure what sports she does play but I believe she could play any of them. She's familiar with weightlifting for sure. Walking around with a physique like hers in yoga clothes, is gonna get some looks.

In all seriousness, it's admiration and a small bit of envy I'm trying to express. I don't have that kind of drive and determination. I wish I did. If I did when I was in high school I'd be better off now for sure.

Last edited:

megamania

Adventurer
WOW ! Looked at Storyhours. Only six running for the months of September and October. Seems they are dyeing.

I had stopped writing mine due to the lack of interest / support. Got Eberron stuff, Strikeforce stuff. some Torg stuff and some Eberron: Ecology stuff. Thought I would post the new stuff but it just doesn't seem worth it. :(

Aeson

Adventurer
Danny, is Texas serious about this indictment against Netflix? If convicted is every employee going to jail? Is the world going totally insane?

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Danny, is Texas serious about this indictment against Netflix? If convicted is every employee going to jail? Is the world going totally insane?
Had to look this up. News to me!

But serious. They’re going after Netflix in small town Texas. The only ones who are in danger of jail time would be execs.

It’s a long shot case, though. More political theater, I’m thinking.

Aeson

Adventurer
Had to look this up. News to me!

But serious. They’re going after Netflix in small town Texas. The only ones who are in danger of jail time would be execs.

It’s a long shot case, though. More political theater, I’m thinking.
I figured it was all theater. I get that it's an election year. It just seems like a big waste of time and tax money for such little pay off.

megamania

Adventurer
I was typing up my next Eberron adventure (level 5) and listening to my music when my son-in-law pops in and asks "When are playing Strikeforce: Morituri" next (level 20+).

Now I can't get it out of my head and to add to it..... Spiders from Hell (2020) !

Advertisement2

Advertisement4