• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

Aeson

I am the mysterious professor.
[video=youtube_share;AOMpxsiUg2Q]https://youtu.be/AOMpxsiUg2Q[/video]

You should check out some of his other films.

Aeson

I can't pick a favorite. They were all pretty funny. I think the turkey might win it though. "stay your black a$$ over there." LOL

Aeson

My youngest niece and nephew have just started high school. And fun times have been had by all. *rolls eyes*
My sister mentioned that they have not learned about 9/11 in school. I've started thinking about. I've wonder is it because it happened before they were born? Nope, that's called history. It's what school is for. Is it possible text books and curriculums have not caught up? Don't think so. Is it so sensitive they've chosen to avoid the subject? Is it a vast left wing deep state conspiracy? I think so.

Aeson

Upon research, from an article from 2016, only 20 states teach something about 9/11. I bet they're red states. They teach it in high school. Georgia being an ultra red state, im surprised they don't teach it at all grade levels. This state is so red , you get a red neck just from looking at the map. I guess they think high schoolers are mature enough to handle the subject. I don't think these school officials ever met a high schooler.

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
I grew up around educators. All, 4 of my grandparents taught, as did my Mom and (briefly) her sister.

Part of what you’re describing is a result of school book selection, subject matter & teaching methods are controlled- at least in part- by non-educators. The result is highly politicized and non-objective.

I mean, jeez, some of the stuff I’ve seen...

On the one hand I'm glad i'm out of school on the other hand..THE FOOD HAS GOTTEN BETTER!?! for example Thai Chili Chicken (24g), Brown Rice (22.5g),Steamed or Fresh Broccoli & Carrots (5g),Rice Krispie Treat (37g), Pineapple (17g),Fortune Cookie (5g)

Remove ads