Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

Thought I would share....
private.jpg

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
Guy calls the radio station I'm listening to to request a song.
[video=youtube_share;xvaEJzoaYZk]https://youtu.be/xvaEJzoaYZk[/video]

The DJ asked what he was doing. He said "Leaving my wife's belly dancing class."
"Belly dancing class?"
"Yeah, she teaches belly dancing."
"Do you belly dance?"
"Not when I'm standing."

LOL

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Tuesday the 30th will mark the 7th anniversary of my guts ripping. An ommenis day for me.

in lighter news, a riddle:

How many surrealist does it take to change a light bulb?

Soup made from multicolored machine parts

Last edited:

Funny (not really) but I was going through an older photo disk I found and it contained pictures of my Wound Vac and chest without the wound vac.

Puts certain things into perspective.

Scott DeWar

I woke several times, one time early on I had a wound vac on my abdomen. I remember trying to talk to the nurses, so I got so frustrated I tried to pull out my intabation tube.

Scott DeWar

all 3 of my abdomin muscle groups were incised and left open for 22 months with nothing more then a piece of skin from my upper thigh to hold in my "Goodies", 6" wide, 7" long.

Whee!

Scott DeWar

well, now days, I have partial muscle connectivity with a "plate " of scar tiswsue3 where the mesh was. The muscle had atrophied so bad they could only reconnect the muscles all willy nilly on the mesh.

I can beat on it and it sounds like one of those big base drums from what you see in marching bands.

Remove ads