• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

Aeson

I am the mysterious professor.
I'm trying to find a religious fanatic feat that some rednecks could use. I found a fan made feat for Orcs called fanatic. It's closest to what I'm looking for. I found a bardic feat called Doomspeak which is awesome. -10 to basically all rolls for a round. The bard calls them bad names and threatens them.lol Evangelical preachers are more bard than cleric anyway, right? Fred Phelps and his cult i.e. evil bard and his thralls.

Moonshine= basic ingredient for any healing potion

suspenders of Con (instead of Belt of)

"Ol' Betsy" double gauge wand of magic missile

Just curious.... are these "Mountain" Red necks or "Swamp" Red necks?

Aeson

I am the mysterious professor.
Yes. Seriously, I was thinking hillbillies and swamp people would be variants. Maybe prestige classes.

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
Moonshine= basic ingredient for any healing potion

As it so happens, on one episode of Moonshiners, one of the guys is drunk while he’s helping in the putting together a still site. As they’re packing up for the day, he falls off the roof onto the edge of the pickup, partly catching himself in the ribs and head. The next scene shows him recuperating at home on the sofa with a mason jar full...

“The cause and the remedy are one in the same.” he says.

Last edited:

Remove ads