Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

Mad_Jack

Legend
Ye gods, soooooo glad I checked to see if my old Rocky Horror cast was performing at one of the upcoming conventions in the fall... ;)

It had totally slipped my mind in the last couple months that they were hosting the 2019 National Rocky Horror Picture Convention...

NEXT WEEKEND!!!

Tickets purchased.

I needed this support. Life has been..... difficult lately. Loss of feeling is spreading and starting to effect more than just the muscles and their strength.

One is a definite new player. The other is hemming and hawing. She has never played before.

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
I had a flat tire last night. I didn't notice until I got home. I had no idea. My boss called after I laid down asking if I could come help with a route. She said all Hell broke loose and she needed help. I said is this a bad time to tell you I have flat tire? She threatened to punch me in the throat. She said she'd get someone else. She ended up driving the route. She ended with just enough time to get to her day job. I know that because I was on the phone with her at the time. She called me wanting to vent.

To help her feel a little better I told her about driving past a guy smoking weed (twice). I felt a little lightheaded and "happy" for a few minutes. Then I got a headache.

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
I'm looking through the 5th ed Starter Set. I found the 2 fighter pregens odd. One is armed with a great sword and long bow and one armed with a great axe and a javelin. The one with the long bow is meant to be a ranged fighter. Was this a way to let someone try a ranger lite character?
In my experience ranged fighters were very limited in past editions.

Remove ads