Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
I think it’s pretty clever. Goliath, Earth Genasi, elemental template...it all works.

You could put a little more into modeling the other apostles for more fun.

Perhaps one has an affinity for magic that duplicates people, like Mirror Image or Alter Self (Thomas, called Didymus, or “Twin”.)

Maybe one of the fishermen has aquatic ancestry.

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
That's what I had in mind. Goliath (double meaning) was the first thing that came to mind. The plan was to come up with something for each so they're not cookie cutter. I had a real laugh at the idea of making the betrayer twirl a black mustache and give him an evil cackle no one else in the group picks up on.

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
I come home to find this obscene monstrosity taking up 2 spaces right outside my room. I wanted to leave a note telling him off. I suspect he's armed, so if he's capable of comprehending the written language, it might cause him to start shooting. How is it possible people feel the need to have such abominations? Micro penis, anyone?

Attachments

• 20190825_063644.jpg
    20190825_063644.jpg
    1,012.5 KB · Views: 240

Handicap people that park in handicapped parking. Got an image in your mind?

In Texas it is a built-up 4X4 with a ATV on a rack covered in mud and a wind board.

Guy must be handicapped...… right?

Should have taken a picture

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
That's what I had in mind. Goliath (double meaning) was the first thing that came to mind. The plan was to come up with something for each so they're not cookie cutter. I had a real laugh at the idea of making the betrayer twirl a black mustache and give him an evil cackle no one else in the group picks up on.
He should also only carry SP for currency.

Also, here’s an Anagram Generator into which I plugged “Judas Iscariot”:

Last edited:

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
Several times today Gmail notified me someone was trying to recover the password to my gmail account....wait for it...in Bangkok Thailand. The name I use on that account is an old D&D character. In recent years I got emails about things in Thailand. I wondered if the name means something in Thai.

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
This cracked me up. The BBC radio news presenter said "And now to talk about the so called Lungs of the Earth being damaged by smoking."

Handicap people that park in handicapped parking. Got an image in your mind?

In Texas it is a built-up 4X4 with a ATV on a rack covered in mud and a wind board.

Guy must be handicapped...… right?

Should have taken a picture

As someone who does park in handicapped with permit who has no outward appearance of being handicapped,i'm slightly irritated by your post.

Remove ads