Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
The game night done. Players still have no idea they are chasing a vampire, even though he summoned a pack of wolves and escaped through a mist. Their best guess is that he is a druid (summon monster, obscuring fog and turned into something flying to get away :LOL:). Not a bad hypothesis, but boy are they in for a surprise...

EDIT: oh, I also took good time to describe how the sun was setting and disappeared beyond the horizon, right before the villain appeared from his carriage...

Last edited:

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
I'd like to see how it goes when they find out. Have they met the vampire face to face? Is he always just a step ahead?

Leif

Adventurer
Diet ANYTHING is not as good as the regular stuff. Especially di Hydrogen Oxide. that is is the nastiest stuff!!
I used to think as you do, DeWar. It only took me about two or three 12 oz cans to become addicted to Diet Dr. Pepper (actually diet Dr. K, because I'm, um, thrifty). Now regular soda tastes horrendously too sweet.

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
Saccharine tastes bitter to me. But I have no problem with the other artificial sweeteners nor xylitol and stevia.

But that’s all generally a non-issue to me. I tend not to bother with most sweetened drinks, and minimize my intake of candies & other desserts. The mints I keep in my car- Icebreaker (usually Wintergreens) contain xylitol, though, which F.Y.I. is not good for pets,

Last edited:

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
Eugh, I hate artificial sweeteners, but I can at least tolerate stevia. Aspartame gives me a headache...

But then, I prefer my drinks unsweetened anyway. Juices straight from fruits are sweet enough as is.

And back to the game, I’ll keep you posted on how things progress...

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
I found again a tablet that was misplaced and found the first time last year. Last year when it was plugged in it didn't power up. I set it aside until I was able to replace the battery. It disappeared. Last night it was found again. I plugged it in then ordered the replacement battery. I tried it, it powered up. I left it to charge to see if it will stay charged.

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
You also just discovered that our "no politics" rule holds here. Please don't post stuff like this again.
I discovered much to my disappointment one of the customers on my route is the current president of the NRA. I am surprised she can read the newspaper. I figure the blood on her hands would get in the way. I thought she would be too busy counting her lobby money to read anyway. I have to remind myself that evil people are people too.

Remove ads