Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
I'm baaaaack !

Spent the past 5 1/2 weeks in medical institutions but I'm here again.....for now
Yay! Missed you. I've been worried.

I didn't know Wolf 359 is a real star. I'm looking through podcasts and found one called Wolf 359. The podcast is fiction but not related to Star Trek.

Soooooo…….. Doctors are still uncertain what is wrong with me. My spine is swelling from the inside out. They can treat that with steroids' but a week later the swelling returns. I go from walking to within two days back to a wheelchair. They have me on steroids' once more hoping it will work this time. Even though I am still in a wheelchair and taking my second round of steroids my insurance company decided to send me home.

Preparing for the worse, I am already researching where to get my spine checked next. If the insurance company allows it, I'm looking at a hospital in Boston, Ma. They specialize in spine injuries.

I also learned I had a small stroke sometime in the past year. Yay me.

Ulfgeir

Hero
Soooooo…….. Doctors are still uncertain what is wrong with me. My spine is swelling from the inside out. They can treat that with steroids' but a week later the swelling returns. I go from walking to within two days back to a wheelchair. They have me on steroids' once more hoping it will work this time. Even though I am still in a wheelchair and taking my second round of steroids my insurance company decided to send me home.

Preparing for the worse, I am already researching where to get my spine checked next. If the insurance company allows it, I'm looking at a hospital in Boston, Ma. They specialize in spine injuries.

I also learned I had a small stroke sometime in the past year. Yay me.

Yaikes. Hope you can find an affordable solution.

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
You're one of my heroes. You've been through a lot. You keep pushing. It's encouraging. I know you have your down times but you just keep pushing.

Never thought of myself as an inspiration but I have been hearing this often lately. I just sticking around to annoy the other 8 billion people I have not annoyed yet.

I was hoping to buy a case of the Eberron figures since that is my primary game but it looks like I will get next to no Disability backpay. Tax returns would be close but the wife then will know what I truly spend on a case. Ouch

Remove ads