• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
We’ve only had one playing session since we swapped, so no one really has yet formed an opinion 😂 I like it, as I got to play last year, and one of my players was in that other game too and he too liked it. My take is that it is what 3e tried to do, while keeping the feel of AD&D.

Aeson

I am the mysterious professor.
I read about the Balder's Gate 3 demo where the PC can take off his/her boot and throw it at the enemy and do damage. Since it's using 5e rule set it's supposed to demonstrate the flexibility of that rule set.

In 3e that's an improvised weapon, which needs a feat, I think. Seems odd though. Are improvised attacks easier in 5e?

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
You can use an improvised weapon in 3.5Ed without the feat. The feat lets you be more effective with it. It‘s essentially a proficiency feat.

Aeson

I don't know this Reese guy, but his chocolate covered peanutbutter is insidiously evil. It may be my undoing. If you hear if a man dying under a pile of candy wrappers, it's me.

There is a lot of movies on the subject of disease.

I get get The Stand vib as the world in general has become darker and seems like we are due for something that can not be spoken of due to grandma.

I don't know this Reese guy, but his chocolate covered peanutbutter is insidiously evil. It may be my undoing. If you hear if a man dying under a pile of candy wrappers, it's me.
King-size Fastbreak is evil. Must be the king-size as the ratio of nugget is is diffent in the reg size.

True evil is the Snickers ice cream bar. It is part killed my mother (literally)

Aeson

I don't think that I've had the Snickers icecream bar. I'm not sure why because it contains two things I enjoy, Snickers, and icecream.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads