Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
You've probably seen this poster before.
ETmiPAmUwAEAR_W.jpeg

It's supposed to be Rick riding on I85 into Atlanta, but I85 doesn't enter the city there. This is what really looks like. Check out all the changes they made.
ETmiPg_UMAA4klN.jpeg

The ENTIRE team is basedon social minorities including a brother sister whom are drawn to beunclear which is male and which is female. Its.... unsettling.

To me.... too much.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
off work for two weeks by mandatory word of government (the mayor) for flattening the covid-19 curve flattening. Nashville at its blahest. Work is paying half pay out of pocket for the factory.

Daughter is out of work until otherwise told to return due to the restaurant closeing. My son and son in law are out of work because mother nature is so screwed up. Maple isn't running correctly.

Only the wife is working and that is in a nursing / rehab place which makes me nervous.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Aeson, those two pics of Atlanta have size disparity. The buildings in the background are larger in the first one because it was taken closer to the city core from something like a cherry picker basket.

This is just my observation.

Remove ads