• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

Wow. That sounds like something I wish I had on hand. I had worked on something like that a while ago, but never finished. Too many templates!

I still hope to finish the template list.

I also wish include Dungeon / Dragon magazines and possibly Pathfinder books also.

jonesy

A Wicked Kendragon
You guys know there's a third season of Black Lagoon coming out right now? Roberta's Bloodtrail I think they're calling it.

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
Saw Spamalot last year and loved it, and the way they did it made me think that they changed it up a bit each time.

Today, I got to take my 17 year old cousin to see it- confirming my suspicions- and was not disappointed. Nor was he!

Even though he's never seen a single second of MP's work, there was enough intrinsic silliness for him to have a great time. He even left the music hall whistling one of the show's numbers.:)

They DID go for one cheap cheer: the Knights who Say Ni eventually change their names, as we all know...but for the show, the change was tailored to where I saw it (here in Dallas' Fair Park Music Hall). They became the Knights who say Ekki-Ekki-Ekki-Ekki-PTANG Go Mavs Lebron James Go to Hell.:lol:

Dog Moon

Adventurer
You guys know there's a third season of Black Lagoon coming out right now? Roberta's Bloodtrail I think they're calling it.

Is it a third season? Thought I saw somewhere that there's only a couple of episodes planned, not enough for an entire season. I could definitely be wrong though. :)

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Mega, enjoy the good days, as I have learned that low barometric pressure days leave a tenderness that has something to be desired.

Remove ads