• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
Mark-
Yeah, it sucked that we had to go through that in our family... but maybe it was a needed albeit depressing and cruel lesson.

Mega-
Considering everything that's happened... I'm doing good.

I have to say.. the one thing that annoyed me today er yesterday was the fact that I did not see the space shuttle. My gf texted me at the family restaurant about it being flown to my home town's pier before angling towards Disneyland. I asked her if she knew what time it was going to be in the area (since we were in the flight path) . She never replied. It was about 1pm when I found out the fly over happened at around 12:25. :(

Yes I edited out the part were I mentioned buisness was awesome... just case. :p

Last edited:

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
I am sorry to see that life is crapping on others. In the good news, the pain and torture physical therapy work, things are improving.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
oh, you ment push ups and not a d 20? Ii still am working on trunk muscle preperation to reconnect my stomach muscles. the shoulder is still frozen and too weak even to do on from the knees, much less a propper one from the finger tips.

Remove ads