• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

Dog Moon

Adventurer
August of 2004 for me. So I'm on year 8.5 apparently. I don't remember why I joined here either. I wonder if there's a way to find your first post. Cause that would be cool. Although with the various crashes I don't know if it could even be found.

Dog Moon

Adventurer
My day was like a medieval torture machine, forgotten, and me in the room waiting all day for someone to come in and turn the screws, but no-one did. Or, to put it another way, I had a job interview of the utmost blandness. It was such a non-event it made realize I'm not sure whether I'll be happier with a rejection or acceptance.

I did an interview once. It was an awkward moment for me because it was my first interview, I didn't really know what I was doing and the questions I was supposed to ask I thought were terrible and I thought the girl I was interviewing was cute and was trying not to let it show that I thought it was cute.

It ended up being okay I guess... it was really the most casual interview she'd ever gone into. I asked a couple of questions and then we just ended up talking about some random things.

She got the job and she's the longest teacher that's currently working for us so I must have chosen okay. :)

jonesy

A Wicked Kendragon
The problem with Ironman is that he isn't 8 Man. Tony would have loved being 8 Man. Dude got energy from battery cigarettes.

Remove ads