• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
My computer and EN World don't play well together. That is why I tried that Facebook link test a week or two ago.
Can you friend me on face book? My real name is David Johannes. (Scott DeWar was a name I 'made up' from twisting the name of my favorite libation: Dewar's Scotch). Of all the David Johannes' on face book, I use the pic of the Arabic letter 'n' written in gold with a black background.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
. . . . . .lots of crazzzy stuff . . . . .

I know, is a lot to say in one post. I just don't visit EnWorld much anyway, stop in usually just for this thread. Otherwise, I visit the Paizo forums more often now.

Just glad to see you pop in! I agree with Danny A. about the Wheaton Law.

Can you friend me on face book? My real name is David Johannes. (Scott DeWar was a name I 'made up' from twisting the name of my favorite libation: Dewar's Scotch). Of all the David Johannes' on face book, I use the pic of the Arabic letter 'n' written in gold with a black background.

Didn't find. I am Andrew Farrell with a Spaceman Spiff (Calvin & Hobbes).

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
First I'LL have to be reminded of the Wheaton Rule...

wheatons-law.jpg

Just placed some of my miniature stuff. Hard to detail..... camera was being stubborn on auto-focus

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...08563349.47349.100002079728199&type=1&theater

Remove ads