• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
I don't know any of the people on the new Youtube Rewind thing. Except that rap guy who did the skraa-pop-ka. :D

I know of Liza Koshy and Lilly Singh. Liza was picked to host a recent version of Double Dare a kids game show I used to watch as a kid. She did a great job with it. Both women are hot and funny. That is a powerful combination.

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
on this day 7 years ago, I said to myself, " today is the first day of the rest of my life."!

Cheers, mate. Have you used that new start to change your life for the better?

I had my day like that last June. Almost 18 months ago. My life has been craptastic since then and only getting worse. I look at it this way; I get another "today is the first day" when things do start to turn around. I will say that June did end a hellava lot better than it started.

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
I was not able to go to my family's Christmas party today. Yet one of my cousins made sure I got some possum pie. I'm glad she has taken over the tradition of making it. We will have possum pie for many years to come. Yummy.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Cheers, mate. Have you used that new start to change your life for the better?

I had my day like that last June. Almost 18 months ago. My life has been craptastic since then and only getting worse. I look at it this way; I get another "today is the first day" when things do start to turn around. I will say that June did end a hellava lot better than it started.
you have to just keep on pressen on.

Seems many of us in the Hive are having a rough time right now. Kinda makes me sad.

(not saying that to be funny or sarcastic. I really do wish things were better for us)

Remove ads