Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
I was called a crackhead tonight. I feel accomplished now. ;) My manager asked for a route to be printed out. She kept saying the wrong number. I kept correcting her.....Turns out *I* was wrong. She was right. We looked at the list that was printed and it was wrong. When she went to get the right one she called me a crackhead.

The whole time we had been laughing our arses off talking about pot. I said we're gonna get drug tested.

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
With this new job I'll file 1099 tax form. I'm trying to keep track of my milage, and expenses (gas, repairs). I doubt I'll make 20k in a year. Maybe not even half that for this year. Should I worry about keeping this stuff for my taxes? I don't want to get hit with a huge tax bill at the end of the year. I plan to save money for when the tax man cometh.

Computer is going to the repairs tomorrow.

two weeks ago my Photo program was acting up. It wouldn't accept new pictures and then I couldn't open existing photos.

Following week my paint program wouldn't work. I couldn't open them either unless I was "editing".

Now word is getting weird. Trying to force me into header / footers and erasing entire words as I backstep once.

Not good.

Computer should still have an active warrenty for this kind of thing. Key word- "Should".

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
That is weird. I don't think I've heard of that. Have you tried non Microsoft versions of software to see if you have the same issues?

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
DRAMA!

Been a bit of event planning whiplash.

One of my cousins has been dating a (very nice) German guy for a couple years now, and they recently got engaged. After consultation with an immigration attorney, they decided to move their plan for getting married in September up to July 6-7th.

My folks had decided to host July 4th celebrations this year. I was already planning my menu...

But with news of the accelerated wedding plans, they invited them and his family to join us, since they would be in town. Alas, his mom is afraid of most dogs...and we have wooves.
IPbqH6G.jpg

So we then offered to bring stuff to the home of the MotB’s house. But the MotB was having a bad day, freaked out by the wedding planning and a pair of MD’s appointments AND her fiancé being in a snit because the other daughter (who dislikes him) is coming...and so is the MotB’s ex- the father to the bride and her sister. So naturally, she too Mom’s offer to help as a trigger to freak out. (This isn’t all that unusual- she has been known to freak out because a leaf fell in early Autumn.) Mom eventually calmed her down.

As the saying goes, though, shiiierrrrrrrr “poop” rolls downhill, so soon afterwards, I got a call from a very angry Bride.

Long story slightly abbreviated, we’ve got reservations for the 4th at a local steakhouse.

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases