Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

jonesy

A Wicked Kendragon
I'm so confused. Also, my avatar got hit with a pixel beam. I wonder if I still have the original image saved up somewhere.

jonesy

A Wicked Kendragon
Having to go through ancient private messages to clear the 'you have mail' notification is weird. All the old stuff that is now water under the bridge.

jonesy

A Wicked Kendragon
How long has it been? A month? I took a proper summer vacation, rested well, traveled, got my tax returns, spent those, enjoyed the Milano sun, came back, and got right back into work refreshed. Busy busy.

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
That sounds awesome. To live in Europe. Le sigh

If I want to take time off I have to arrange for someone to cover me. Then I have to pay them to do it. I can't afford to take time off.

jonesy

A Wicked Kendragon
That's kind of unlikely, since I've had this avatar from the beginning, and you came four years later. ;)

P.S. How do we make quotes in this new platform?

jonesy

A Wicked Kendragon
That sounds awesome. To live in Europe. Le sigh

If I want to take time off I have to arrange for someone to cover me. Then I have to pay them to do it. I can't afford to take time off.
Huh. Quoting is really different on this platform.

For the longest time I've been baffled by how little vacation time people over yonder get, and why the system stays like that.

Edit: is it just me or is the 'report' function in a funny place? When you like someone's post it kinda looks like you reported it instead. :p

Last edited:

Remove ads